Key Features of Microtek Solar Panels of MTK250W/24V
- High conversion efficiency based on leading innovative photovoltaic technologies.
- Optimal output over decades, with very good low light response.
- EVA encapsulation for better module protection.
- Ideal for On-Grid as well as Off-Grid applications.
- High efficiency solar cells ensures high performance of solar module and create more power in peak hours.
- Excellent Generation Perfomance with reasonable cost, withstands Hail. Snow & Ice Storms
- Undergoes rigorous Quality Control and more than 20 in-house test.(DH: Damp Heat Test. TC: Thermal Cycling Test HF: Humidity Freeze Test)
- Heavy Duty Andoized aluminum Frames with Pre-drilled holes for Quick Installation
- Salt mist corrosion Resistance and Ammonia Corrosion Resistance
- Postive Tolearnace Modules
- Long Lasting & High Efficiency Modules
|Solar Panle Voltage (V)
|Voltage at Maximum Power (Vmp) in Volts:
|Current at Maximum Power (Imp) in Amps:
|Module Efficiency (%):
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating (A):
||+ve Tolerance Only
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) in Volts
|Short Circuit Current (Isc) in Amps:
|Length x width x Thickness (mm)
|Mounting Holes Pitch (y) mm
|Mounting Holes Pitch (x) mm
|Solar Cells Per Modules(units)
||36 / (9*4)
|Solar Cell Type
||Multi Crystalline Sillicon
||Tempered & Low Iron Glass - 3.2mm
||Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
||Anodized Aluminum Alloy
||IP65 Enclosure with Bypass Diodes