Features of Microtek Solar Hybrid UPS
- Bypass Switch- This additional bypass switch enables you to isolate your UPS from mains, whenever needed
- Dual Charging Mode - MAINS Mode & SOLAR Mode. Best for Long Power Cuts / Rural areas.
- Microtek Solar UPS always gives first preference to Solar Power while charging the battery.
- It senses the availability of Solar Power/Mains Power and gives charging preference to the Solar Power Charge and switches to the Mains Power only
- when the Solar Power is not available.
- DSC (Digital Signal Controller) technology.
- Highly Efficient Transformer, helps in Fast charging of the battery & Saves Energy.
- You will get Longer BACKUPS during powercuts, as the UPS will use power from the solar panel also.
- Specially designed Sinewave SOLAR UPS Model for backup for computers and home usage.
- Microtek Solar UPS is Integrated with an in-built 30amp Solar Charge Controller, which enables the conversion of solar power to electricity.
|SPECIFICATIONS of Microtek Solar Hybrid UPS
|| SS 1130
|Battery Voltage (V)
|| 12 V DC
|| Pure sine wave
|| 1130 Watts
|| 24 Months
|| Exide Solar battery 150 AH - 1 Nos
|Recommend Solar Panels
|| Maximum Up to 500 Watts Solar Panels
|Switching from Mains to UPS
and from UPS to Mains
|Output Waveform on UPS Mode
||Pure Sine wave
Maximum Solar Panel Current
UPS Overload / UPS Short Circuit
|110% / 300%
|Key Features of Microtek Solar Hybrid UPS
||Micro controller Design
|Auto Reset Feature
Questions and Answers for Microtek Solar Hybrid UPS:
Question:1 If solar is available will the load run from it or from the mains and if load exceeds power from solar it will run from solar or mains?
Answer: Load will run from Solar, if available and remaining load will used from battery, once it reached to predefined discharge voltage, it with switch to mains automatically
and thus save the Electricity Bill.
Question:2 Can I see the warranty card?